Using the guidelines from The Barber Council some changes have been made to the shop and our services. Despite this, we aim to offer the best service we can.
- The salon has been rearranged to adhere to social distancing measures which must always be applied. Signage and floor markers will be there to advise you.
- Prior to opening there will have been a deep clean of the salon and all its contents.
- All surfaces and equipment will be cleaned after every use, before and after each appointment.
- Gowns and towels will be single use or disposable.
- The salon shall be well ventilated throughout with windows and doors open where possible.
Our Team and Professional Services
- All team members have updated their Health and Hygiene standards and are certified with understanding of the proper sanitation and disinfection procedures relating to the COVID-19 virus.
- The team have been briefed to not attend the salon if they have symptoms of COVID-19. This may cause appointments to be rescheduled.
- Beard trims will not be available until further notice.
- Our team member will serve/interact with each customer on a one to one.
- Our team will wear appropriate PPE. And washing their hands before and after every client interaction.
- PPE will be replaced after every client
Customer Arrival, Reception and Appointments
- SUBJECT to availability we are accepting Walk in trade.**Please note all customers are required to give contact details for Covid 19 track and trace** . Our preferred method of service is by appointment through our new online booking service with Nearcut. This service can be accessed through the Nearcut app, your smartphone/tablet or online on your computer/laptop.
- Upon arrival for your appointment do not enter the shop. The Barber will call you in when they are ready.(Late arrivals may mean no appointment)
- Our Covid 19 Track and Trace QR code is available to scan throughout the salon.
- The safety of our customers and staff is especially important. Please do not come to the salon if you have symptoms of COVID-19. The best way to cancel an appointment, would be to use the CANCEL APPOINTMENT feature on the booking service, or contacting us by phone
- Please try and avoid entering the salon to make an appointment.
- Our hours of businesswill change and vary depended on staff availability.
- Hand sanitiser is available on arrival and to be used before entering.
- Please minimise belongings brought to the appointments.
- It is asked you arrive alone for your appointment (except where carer is required for adult or child)
- To adhere to social distancing rules we are unable to allow more than 2 people waiting in the shop
- Please make a card payment or have the correct cash amount. Prices are on our Web site and on booking service app.
- To follow the guidance please arrive with clean washed hair, as this lowers any potential infection risks, although your hair can be washed at the salon (no dry cuts on adults or children).
- All customers will need to bring and wear a disposable face mask/cloth covering (if necessary, masks will be available).
We are unable to fulfil our potential number of appointments, consequently, this will have a negative effect on our finances. Our prices have therefore increased.
Should any new guidance arise, you will be informed through our social media and this website.
Please bear with us if something is not quite right, as we are doing our best in challenging circumstances.
Warren and the Team